300W High Voltage Area Light – Parking Lot & Roadways – Slip Fitter Mount – Replaces 1000W Metal Halide – 200-480V
- Rugged one-piece, die-cast aluminum housing secures the thermally conductive LED panel and electrical chamber
- Low profile, 3G vibration rated compact design minimizes wind load requirements.
- Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants.
- Available in IES Type III, IV, V distributions
- Light engines are available in standard 4000 K and 5000 K (70 CRI) configurations.
- Scalable Lumen Packages from 5,360 to 42,000 Lumens replaces up to 1000W Metal Halide.
- Optics is precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and application spacing.
- For the ultimate level of spill light control, an optional house-side shield accessory can be field or factory installed.
- The optics can conform to dark sky requirement.
- Universal 120-277 VAC or 347-480 VAC input voltage
- Standard with 0-10V dimming driver(s) ● THD: ≤20% ● Power Factor: ≥90% Electrical:
- Optional occupancy sensor
- Optional Photocell
- Ambient operating temperature -40˚ C to 45˚ C (-40℉ to 113℉).
- Suitable for mounting heights ranging from 26-40’ in area lighting applications
- Round pole, Square pole, slipfitter and wall mount are available
- The design can be operated by one person to install the whole lamp Installation:
- Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
LED products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of delivery to the end user, including coverage of light output, color stability, driver performance and fixture finish.
Actual performance may differ as a result of end-user environment and application. All values are design or typical values, measured under laboratory conditions at 25℃(±5℃ ) specifications subject to change without notice.