Exit Sign With Round Corners – Red Letters – Battery – UL Listed
All LED exit sign with round corners combines an attractive, easy-to-install compact contemporary design with proven, ultrareliable electronics to provide the very best in energy efficient emergency lighting. ILX units are completely self-contained, and feature universal mounting, canopy included.
- Easy to install, snap together design
- Ultra-compact, low-profile design
- Long life, high output red or green LEDs
- Injection-molded UL94 V-0 flame retardant, high-impact thermoplastic housing
- Molded wireways for internal wire routing and connections
- Universal J-Box mounting pattern
- Completely self-contained
- LED lamp life of 25+ years
- Universal mount, canopy included
- Replaceable chevron arrows
- Available in white or black finishes
- 120/277/VAC dual voltage input
- Overload/short circuit protected
- Voltage surge protected
- Regulated circuit maintains constant light output throughout emergency mode
- Emergency power pack mounts inside exit housing
- Solid state, constant current type charger
- Brown-out protection
- Length: 11.3″
- Height: 7.4″ (8.15″ with Canopy)
- Depth: 2.2″
DAMP LOCATION RATING
Supplied standard with Illuminex Series
CONFORMANCE TO CODES & STANDARDS
ETL listed. Meets UL 924, NFPA 101 (Life Safety Code) NEC, and OSHA. Meets state of Minnesota energy-efficient legislation requiring less than 20 watts of power consumption.
Any component that fails due to manufacturer’s defect is guaranteed for 1 year from time of shipment. Warranty does not apply to damages caused by improper installation, abuse, fire or acts of God.
Precision molded housing, backplate and mounting canopy constructed of impact-resistant, flame-retardant, UV stable thermoplastic resists denting, peeling, scratching and corrosion with NFPA approved field selectable chevrons. Available in white and black finishes.
Fully illuminated 6″ letters with 3/4″ stroke is achieved with high output, long lasting red or green Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs). An exclusive color-matched diffuser eliminates hot spots and striations, providing optimal light output. LEDs and electronics have an expected service life of 25 years.
Simple snap together universal design allows for faceplate and backplate to be fully interchangeable. Mounting canopy is supplied with all signs and snaps into enclosure with positive locking tab.
120/277 VAC dual voltage input with surge protected, solid state circuitry.
Maintenance-free, sealed Nickel Cadmium Battery provides an estimated service life of 12 years with an operating temperature range of 20°F (-7°C) to 95°F (35°C).
Solid state charging circuit with constant current charge and transfer design. Circuit is brown-out protected and provides a minimum of 90 minutes of emergency run time and recharge time of 12 hours. Push to test switch and an LED AC indicator provides simple means for manual test.