Rated for 100,000 Hours of Use!
Applications: Auto dealerships, parking lots, walkways, roadways, campuses, facade lighting, grocery stores and other public areas.
- Rugged one-piece, die-cast aluminum housing secures the thermally conductive LED panel and electrical chamber
- Low profile, 3G vibration rated compact design minimizes wind load requirements.
- Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants.
- Available in IES Type III, IV, V distributions
- Light engines are available in standard 4000 K and 5000 K (70 CRI) configurations.
- Scalable Lumen Packages from 5,360 to 42,000 Lumens replaces up to 1000W Metal Halide.
- Optics is precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and application spacing.
- For the ultimate level of spill light control, an optional house-side shield accessory can be field or factory installed.
- The optics can conform to dark sky requirement.
- Universal 120-277 VAC or 347-480 VAC input voltage
- Standard with 0-10V dimming driver(s) ● THD: ≤20% ● Power Factor: ≥90% Electrical:
- Optional occupancy sensor
- Optional Photocell
- Ambient operating temperature -40˚ C to 45˚ C (-40℉ to 113℉).
- Suitable for mounting heights ranging from 26-40’ in area lighting applications
- Round pole, Square pole, slipfitter and wall mount are available
- The design can be operated by one person to install the whole lamp Installation:
- Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations