Dimmable 6″ LED Downlight – Replaces 75W Halogen – Easy Install – No Recessed Can or J-Box Needed
Bulbrite dimmable 6″ LED downlight is built with an integral junction box that eliminates the need for a traditional recessed housing (can) or J-box, saving installers time and money. Simply connect the junction box wiring to a light switch and place it into the ceiling. The spring-loaded clips will hold the downlight into the ceiling.
- Energy efficient replacement for a conventional 75 watt bulb
- Estimated life of 36.5 years based on 3 hours use per day
- No lead or mercury means easy and environmentally safe disposal
Three easy installation steps:
- Cut appropriate size hole in ceiling
- Connect fixture to wired wall switch
- Clip fixture into opening and enjoy your new light
Easy to install in new construction and retrofit projects, the downlight has a slim body that fits into shallow ceilings. Its white baffle trim blends seamlessly into interiors and reduces glare for soft eye pleasing illumination.
- Mounts directly into ceiling, no housing (recessed can) required
- IC and airtight rated for direct installation
- Edge lit for more diffused, less glary light
- Compatible with Lutron AYCL, DVCL, CTCL, and MACL dimmers.