PHILLIPS 90-Watt Equivalent PAR38 LED Flood in Yellow
Great for Minimizing Bugs!
This Philips PAR38 Bug light provides the benefits of LED while at the same time lessening the insects in your outdoor area. This bug light has a special yellow lens that makes it difficult for most flying insects to see. For this reason, this bulb keeps most bulbs away. Use this bulb where people congregate in covered areas outdoors, then use a regular white bulb about 15 ft. to 20 ft. away. The bugs will be drawn to the white bulb leaving the area lighted by this bulb nearly free of insects.
- Brightness: not applicable
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $0.96 (based on 3-hours/day, 11c/kWh; cost depend on rates and use)
- Life hours: 10,0000-hours (based on 3-hours/day)
- Light appearance: yellow
- Energy used: 8-Watt (equivalent to a 60-Watt standard incandescent light bulb)
- Lumens per watt: not applicable
- Bug light keeps bugs away when used within 15 ft. – 20 ft. of a regular white light
- Ideal for covered patios, decks, gazebos, screened porches, workshops and garages